Samsung introduced their latest Galaxy S phones with fast-charged batteries. These new smartphones boast 15W quick charging technology and 2700mAh capacity. This makes them some of the most powerful mobile devices on the market, but they won’t last as long on a charge if you don’t know what charger to buy. We’ve got your back with this guide to help you find a good replacement!
The “samsung super fast charger” is a popular and highly-rated charging option for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, and S22. The device can charge the phone up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
The PowerBank Guide is made possible by the contributions of its readers. We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase anything after clicking on one of our links.
The Samsung S22 series supports USB-C charging at 25 and 45 watts, but does not include a USB-C power adapter. You can charge these phones from zero to 50% in under 40 minutes using a 25-watt adaptor. If you’re searching for the best charger for your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, or S22, excellent 25-watt USB-C PD adapters like the Samsung 25-watt converter, AmazonBasics 30-watt, or Anker Nano II 30-watt are suggested since they charge your S22 Ultra/Plus at rapid rates.
Because all Samsung S22 series phones have a USB-C to USB-C connector, you won’t need to purchase an additional cable to fast charge your S22 phone. Purchasing a phone with a cable, on the other hand, is a fantastic option since you can use the extra cord to charge the phone with portable chargers and other devices.
With a 25+-watt twin USB-C port charger and one AC outlet, you can fast-charge your phone and laptop/power bank at the same time if you also have a laptop, iPad, MacBook, or power bank.
Here’s our pick of the finest USB-C fast chargers for the Galaxy S22 Ultra/Plus and S22 phones presently on the market .
The best single port USB-C fast chargers for the Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, and S22 are listed below.
Samsung S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, and S22 Adapters with Two USB-C Ports for Fast Charging
Best Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, and S22 Mini Two-Port USB-C Adapters
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Samsung S22 Ultra, Plus USB-C Adapters (Fastest-Charging 45-watt PPS, Single Port)
- 2 Samsung S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, and S22 Adapter with Dual USB-C Ports (Fast-charging, Dual Port)
- 3 Fast Chargers for the Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, and S22 (Fast-charging, Dual Port)
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22 (Dual Port)
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22
Best Samsung S22 Ultra, Plus USB-C Adapters (Fastest-Charging 45-watt PPS, Single Port)
Anker Nano II USB-C Charger (45W)
The Anker Nano II 45-watt PPS adapter for S22 Ultra and Plus is the finest 45-watt PPS adapter.
Anker Nano II USB-C Charger (45W) is our top choice as best fastest-possible speed charger for Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra and S22 Plus. The adapter delivers 45-watt USB-C PPS PD fast charging, which is the maximum possible for S22 Ultra/Plus and costs less than the official Samsung adapter. Yet, it comes with top-notch quality and foldable pin design, which the official Samsung adapter does not have. The Anker Nano II 45-watt USB-C adapter measures just 1.49 x 1.38 x 1.62 inches and weighs 2.4 oz (54 grams). Its has foldable pins making it very handy to pack and carry around.
Anker Nano II USB-C Charger (45W) can also fast-charge all other latest Android phones such as Pixel 6 Pro, 6 and all latest iPhones 13/12 etc. as well as ipads from zero to 50% in 30 minutes.
Anker Nano II USB-C Charger (45W) Pros
- Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra Plus feature fast 45-watt USB-C PPS charging.
- For a 45-watt charger, it’s reasonably priced — less than the Samsung 45-watt charger.
- All iPhones from the iPhone 13 and 12 through the iPhone 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/X/8/8+ benefit from the 45-watt PD output.
- It’s even capable of charging MacBooks at 45 watts!
- Charges MacBook Airs at 45 watts, which is double the speed of Apple MacBook Air adapters.
- Samsung 25/45-watt charger includes fixed pins with a compact folding form.
Samsung’s official 25-watt chargers
Now that the quickest and best overall adapters have been determined, let us discuss the two official Samsung adapters, one of which is rated at 25 watts and the other at 45 watts. The 25-watt version is recommended, whereas the 45-watt version should be avoided.
USB-C charger from Samsung, rated at 25 watts
The original USB-C charger from Samsung, rated at 25 watts offers best Money well spent, especially the one that comes without a cable. This is perhaps the the most cost-effective adapters out there with 100% Samsung compatibility. It is not foldable and comes in only black color usually. You can even get the USB-C charger from Samsung, rated at 25 watts with a USB-C cable as well for a better deal.
- As a Samsung device, it is fully compatible with all Samsung S22/S21 series phones.
- Money well spent
- Pins are not foldable.
- Only available in black.
Samsung USB-C charger 45 watts with cable
The Samsung 45-watt USB-C charger is another alternative, albeit it is not recommended. This is particularly true with the S22 Ultra and S22 Plus, which both offer 45-watt charging. This converter is 100 percent Samsung compatible, although it is not foldable and is normally available in black or white. We don’t suggest it since it only increases charging speed by 10% for your Ultra/Plus and costs almost three times as much as the 25-watt version! For the same money, you can purchase a strong twin port converter with 45-watt charging and an additional USB-C connection to charge two devices simultaneously.
- As a Samsung product, it is fully compatible with Samsung S22/S21 phones.
- Pins are not foldable.
- When compared to the 25w variant, there is just a 10% increase in speed.
- When compared to the 25-watt version, it costs three times as much.
Anker Nano II USB-C charger, 30 watts
The Anker Nano II is a compact and light device.
Anker Nano 30-watt USB-C PD charger is our next top choice as fast charger for Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra Plus phones as it delivers fastest supported 25-watt charging in a compact and decent priced package. The Anker 25-watt USB-C PD adapter measures just 1.13 inch x 1.13 inch x 1.20 inches and weighs just 1.1 oz (33 grams). Its Pins are not foldable. but it is very small and fixed pins make it very sturdy.
All new Samsungs and other Android phones may be fast-charged at 20 or 18 watts with the Anker Nano II 30-watt USB-C PD charger.
Pros of the Anker Nano 30-watt USB-C PD charger
- Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22 Ultra Plus feature fast 25-watt charging.
- Reasonably priced
- True 30 watts of power.
- Design that is compact
- Smaller and lighter than the Samsung adaptor
- Excellent for charging other iPhones & Samsung phones. Charges Pixels at 18-watt max & Samsung S20/Note 10/20 at 20-watt max.
Samsung S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, and S22 Adapter with Dual USB-C Ports (Fast-charging, Dual Port)
For charging S22 Ultra/Plus & iPad/another phone at same time
Anker Nano II 726 Dual USB-C PPS Charger (65 watts)
Anker 726 Nano II charges two phones at once and can even power laptops.
The Anker Nano II 726 65-watt Twin USB-C port Charger is a fantastic 65-watt PPS capable dual USB-C port charger. When just one port is utilized, it has a combined output of 65 watts, and when both ports are used, it has a combined output of 45 watt + 20 watt. As a result, it can simultaneously charge a Samsung 22 series phone and another iPhone or Android phone!
It is ideal for charging all sorts of devices, including iPhones, iPads, Samsung/LG/Pixel phones, and USB-C laptops and Macbooks, thanks to its maximum single-port output of 65 watts. The Anker Nano II 65-watt Dual PD Port Charger can charge iPhone 12/13 mini/12/Pro/Max at up to 20 watts.
You can charge your S22 phone quickly using any of the two connections.
The Anker 65-watt Dual USB-C PD port Charger adaptor is small and light, measuring 2.11 x 2.05 x 1.14 inches (62mm x 63mm x 29mm) and weighing just 3.52 oz (105 grams). It comes with a folding plug and a power-indicator LED.
Pros of Anker Nano II Duo 65W Dual USB-C Port Charger
- At roughly the same price as the Samsung 45-watt adapter, you can get a dual 65-watt max and 45-watt PPS capable USB-C PD port charger.
- The 45 + 20 watt USB-C output can simultaneously charge an S22/S21 phone and an iPad (or any other phone/power bank, etc.).
- Design that is compact at 2.5×2.4×1.1 inches and 3.5 oz (105 gm) weight
- Fast-charges all older iPhones & Samsung phones. Charges Pixels at 18-watt max & Samsung S20/Note 10/20 at 18-watt max.
- Design for a Foldable Plug
Fast Chargers for the Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, and S22 (Fast-charging, Dual Port)
When charging the S22, an iPad, or another phone at the same time
36-watt Dual USB-C Charger from AmazonBasics
The Amazonbasics 36-watt USB-C Charger has a foldable plug.
The AmazonBasics 36-watt USB-C Charger is a high-quality dual PD charger, and the greatest thing is that it costs less than single port USB-C PD chargers. With a total power of 36 watts, this charger can simultaneously charge a Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra Plus, and an iPad Pro (18 watt + 18 watt)! When just one connector is utilized, it may even charge laptops at 30 watts.
The AmazonBasics 36-watt USB-C Charger includes two 18-watt maximum output ports. If just the iPhone is being charged, you may fast-charge your Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra Plus from either of the two ports at 18 watts.
The AmazonBasics 36-watt USB-C Charger adaptor is small and light, measuring 2.52 inches by 2.46 inches by 1.41 inches and weighing just 4.1 ounces (115 grams). It comes with a folding plug and a power-indicator LED.
Pros of AmazonBasics 36-watt USB-C Charger
- Excellent value for money
- Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22 Ultra Plus have a 25-watt output.
- Two phones may be charged at the same time with the 18 + 18 watt output.
- Charge laptops with a 30-watt output.
- Design that is compact
- Fast-charges older iPhones & Samsung phones.
- Design that can be folded
- For the S22 series, there is no 45-watt PPS quickest mode.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22 (Dual Port)
For charging S22 & MacBook/iPad/another phone at same time
68-watt Dual-USB-C Port Charger from AmazonBasics
68-watt Dual-USB-C Port Charger from AmazonBasics has folding pins
If you frequently carry your laptop besides your Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra Plus, then 68-watt Dual-USB-C Port Charger from AmazonBasics is a great dual USB-C PD charger. With total output of 63-watts, this charger charges Macbooks and laptops at great charging speed of 60-watt when only one port is used.
However, the twin simultaneous USB-C PD output is its standout feature, as it can produce 45 watts from one port and 18 watts from the other at the same time. This implies it can simultaneously fast charge a Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra Plus, as well as an iPad Pro/iPad Air/Mini, a Surface, or a Macbook Air/Pro laptop.
68-watt Dual-USB-C Port Charger from AmazonBasics has two ports – one rated at 18-watt max and the other rated at 60-watt max. You can charge your iPhone 12 from any of the two ports, though if charging alone it is better to use the Macbook port (lower port) as it can output 20-watt.
The AmazonBasics 68-watt Dual-USB-C port adapter measures just 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch x 1.41 inches and weighs just 5.22 oz (148 grams). Its Pins are not foldable. but that is not much of a drawback as the charger is very small and fixed pins make it very sturdy.
68-watt Dual-USB-C Port Charger from AmazonBasics Pros
- Excellent value for money
- Charges the S22 series at a maximum of 25 watts.
- 45 watt + 18 watt output Smart 63-watt total output
- At 2.5 by 2.5 inches, it’s little.
- Adapter for Macbook is lighter.
- Also excellent for charging both iPhones & Samsung phones. Charges Pixels at 18-watt max & Samsung S20/Note 10/20 at 20-watt max.
- Design that can be folded
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22 Plus, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22, S22
At the same time, charge your iPhone 12, MacBook Pro/Air, and iPad Pro.
Charger HyphenX 100W Dual USB-C + Dual USB 4-Port
HyphenX includes two USB-C connectors, two USB ports, and a prong design that folds.
If you want to charge many devices at once with your Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra Plus and prefer a single charger, the HyphenX 100w PD 4-port Charger has the features and charging power to charge up to four devices at once at high rates. It has two USB-C connectors and two standard USB ports, so it can accommodate all of your gadgets.
The HyphenX 100w PD 4-port Charger has a total output of 100 watts –
- This charger can charge laptops/Macbooks at maximum speed of 100 watts when just one USB-C port is utilized (same as Apple Macbook Pro 16 charger).
- It can produce a maximum of 65 watts from one USB-C port and 30 watts from the other (65 watt PD + 30-watt PD) when both USB-C ports are active. This is enough to charge the Macbook at a fantastic 65 watts while also fast-charging an iPhone 13/12 or an iPad Pro.
- When all 4 ports are used together, HyphenX 100w PD 4-port Charger can output 30 & 45-watt from USB-C ports (30w USB-C + 45-watt USB-C) and combined 15-watt (1.2 amp) from the two USB ports (7.5w+7.5w) with a total output of 90 watt.
- When 3 ports are used together, output is 30 & 45-watt from two USB-C ports (30w USB-C + 45-watt USB-C) and 18-watt from a USB port with a total output of 93 watt.
- To recapitulate, you can charge a Macbook, a Samsung Galaxy S22, and an iPad at high rates using the same charger!
You may fast-charge your Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra Plus from empty to 50-60% in 40 minutes using any of the two PD connections.
HyphenX 100w PD 4-port Charger Adapter is about 7.3 oz and dimensions 2.75 inch x 2.75 inch x 1.8 inch (210 grams). Its pins may be folded to make it easier to transport.
Pros of the HyphenX 100W PD 4-port Charger
- For a 102-watt output, this is an excellent bargain.
- Fast charging for USB-C laptops and MacBooks at 100 watts
- Samsung Galaxy S22 and S22 Ultra Plus have a maximum power consumption of 45 watts per square meter.
- Fast charging with 20 watts for iPhone 12/13, mini, Pro, and Pro Max
- A well-distributed 100-watt total output may provide 65 watt PD, 30 watt PD, 7.5/18 watt USB, and 7.5 watt USB power.
- Design that is compact at 2.7×2.7 inches
- It’s smaller and lighter than the Apple Macbook Pro 16 100 watt adapter, plus it has four ports.
- Fast charges all new/old iPhones & Samsung phones.
- Design that can be folded
Frequently Asked Questions
Which charger is best for fast charging Samsung?
A: The Samsung charger is best for fast charging because it has the largest input voltage. It uses a 15 volt input so if you want to use your own charger, make sure that its output amps are higher than this or else it will not produce enough power and thus slow down charging.
What kind of charger does the Samsung S21 ultra use?
A: The Samsung S21 uses a USB-C charger and it is compatible with most USB-C charging devices.
Which charger is best for fast charging?
A: The best charger for fast charging is the official Playstation store US charger.
- galaxy s22 ultra
- s22 ultra
- samsung s22 release date