Swype is a keyboard app that lets users swipe their fingers across the screen to type words without lifting their hands off of the keyboards. It’s now available on PC, so you can say goodbye to those pesky typing errors and enjoy your swiping skills everywhere.
The “change keyboard android” is a tool that allows users to change the keyboard for their Android devices. This tool can be downloaded on Windows 10,8,7.
Looking for a method to get swype for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install swype, one of the greatest Communication apps for PC.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
Here in this article, we will list down different ways to Download swype on PC in a step by step guide. So before jumping into it, let’s see the technical specifications of swype.
Table of Contents
Technical Specifications for swype for PC
|Designed by||YOL | Sunrise Communications AG|
swype is on the top of the list of Communication category apps on Google Playstore. It has got really good rating points and reviews. Currently, swype for Windows has got over 100,000+ app Installations and 3.5 star average user aggregate rating points.
Here is a link to the Google Playstore if you haven’t already installed Swype on your Android phone. It’s worth downloading on your phone –
Download Swype for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
Even though there isn’t an official version of Swype for PC, you may still utilize it with the aid of emulators. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to utilize two popular Android emulators to use Swype on your PC.
Method 1: Download swype for PC Windows 10/8/7:
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used Emulator to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is even available for Mac OS as well. We are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download and Install swype for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s start our step by step installation guide.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for swype to install on PC.
- Step 6: Swype will be installed on Bluestacks immediately when you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the program icon in Bluestacks to begin using the Swype app on your laptop. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
The latest version of Bluestacks comes with a lot of stunning features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. So using Bluestacks is the recommended way to install swype on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PUBG
Method 2: Download swype for PC Windows 10/8/7 –
Yet another popular Android emulator which is gaining a lot of attention in recent times is MEmu play. It is super flexible, fast and exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will see how to Download swype for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Now search for swype app on Google playstore. Find the official app from YOL | Sunrise Communications AG developer and click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Swype will appear on the MEmu Play home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
swype for PC – Final Thoughts:
swype has got enormous popularity with it’s simple yet effective interface. We have listed down two of the best methods to Install swype on PC Windows laptop. Both the mentioned emulators are popular to use Apps on PC. You can follow any of these methods to get swype for Windows 10 PC.
We are concluding this article on swype Download for PC with this. If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or swype for Windows, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!
Watch This Video-
- computer keyboard not working
- cool keyboards
- types of keyboards