If your iPhone or iPad is not showing up in iTunes when you plug it into the computer, this guide will show you how to fix that.
The “itunes download” is a tool that allows users to download the latest version of iTunes. The software will automatically update your device and fix any problems with iTunes not recognizing your device.
Greetings, Geeks! Hello, everyone visitors to my blog. I hope that everyone is doing well. Are you come to learn about the day’s topic? So, can you predict what the subject is or, failing that, what the topic is connected to? Ha-ha Sorry for the misunderstanding. It was simply a simple prank. Come on, let’s talk about the issue of the day and I’ll clear things out for you.
If you want to fix iTunes Not Recognizing on your Windows 10 or Mac Computer Device, you’ve come to the right place since we’ve laid out a step-by-step process for you. Fix Movie HD Retry No Connection 2020 here as well.
Read More About iTunes Error: iDevices Not Recognized
Hello Friends, if your computer or iTunes does not recognize your iPhone or iPad device, you are not alone. Hundreds of thousands of people all over the globe have this problem every day. But don’t be concerned; there are various options accessible. We’ll teach you How to Fix iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone 7 or iPad Device using easy-to-follow techniques in this article. Let me first explain how to deactivate your Kik account.
If you don’t correct the issue at the beginning of the error pop-up, it will annoy you most of the time.
iTunes won’t recognize your iPhone or iPad
This article contains the following content:
Table of Contents
- 1 Method 1: Fundamental Solutions
- 2 Method 2: If you’re using a Windows computer, follow the instructions below.
- 3 Method 3: Mac users follow the instructions to fix the iTunes Not Recognizing Issue.
- 4 Restart Apple Device Support and Service (method 4)
What are iTunes Errors Not Recognizing?
Actually, iTunes is an essential site to purchase music, movies, and other media on iOS devices. However, some iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch customers are experiencing issues such as iTunes failing to identify their device. However, several users have reported that after upgrading to iTunes 12.9, their iPhones are no longer detected, and they are unable to access their music files. Others have reported that iTunes 12.9 does not sync music to their iPhone.
This issue might be caused by a problem with iTunes drivers, iTunes library, or iPhone and iTunes incompatibility. To correct, follow the procedures below. The iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6/6 Plus5S, iPad, and iPod are not easily recognized by iTunes.
Also check out:
- How to Repair My iPad has been disabled and will not connect to iTunes.
- 2021 How to Delete Skype Account
Method 1: Fundamental Solutions
You should attempt following simple fundamental steps before moving on to the next level. It may help you fix the iTunes Recognize Problem on your Windows and iPhone or iPad device in certain circumstances.
- If iTunes fails to identify your device, try a different functional original Apple USB cable.
- Restart your iPad or iPhone: Simply restart your iPhone or iPad device and try connecting again.
- iTunes Update: Many troubles arise in certain cases as a result of outdated iTunes versions, therefore be sure to update your iTunes software to the most recent version.
- Connect your iDevice to your computer and wait a few minutes for the USB Driver to recognize it.
- Anti-Lock: If your Apple Device’s Anti-Lock is turned on, just unlock it.
- Uninstall and reinstall iTunes: Remove any previous versions of iTunes from your computer and reinstall the most recent version.
Method 2: If you’re using a Windows computer, follow the instructions below.
When an iPhone or iPad is not recognized by iTunes, users of Microsoft Windows 10 recently updated may follow these procedures.
- To begin, make sure you have the most recent version of iTunes installed on your Windows 10 computer.
- After Navigate to Control Panel by clicking the Windows Icon in the bottom left corner.
Select Control Panel.
- Open the Hardware and Sound Category from there.
Selecting Sound and Hardware
- After selecting and clicking on Devices and Printers from the drop-down menu.
Select Printers and Devices.
- Your iPhone or iPad will appear in the “Unspecified” category on the next page.
Note: If your device is not listed, try changing the USB cable or using a different Windows computer.
- Now choose Properties with a right-click.
- Now choose the Hardware tab for the Top Bar, and then select the Properties option.
- From the General Tab screen, choose the Change Settings Option.
- Navigate to the Driver Option in the top bar and choose Update Driver.
- Simply choose and click the “Browse my Computer for Driver Software” option on the next screen.
- Choose “C:Program FilesCommon FilesAppleMobile Device SupportDrivers” from the Select and Browse menu. Check-in “C:Program Files(x86) Common FilesAppleMobile Device Support Drivers” if you don’t already have it.
- Finally, Click on Next>>>>After Ok.
- How to Repair Error connecting to Apple AppStore
- Disabled Apple ID may be unlocked.
Method 3: Mac users follow the instructions to fix the iTunes Not Recognizing Issue.
- Simply press the Option key on your keyboard and choose the Apple menu.
- Select “System Information” or “System Report” from the drop-down menu.
- Now go to the left corner and choose USB.
- Under USB drivers, you’ll locate your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Device.
- Remove any Third-Party Software from the list.
Restart Apple Device Support and Service (method 4)
- To begin, go to Control Panel by clicking on the Window icon in the left bottom corner.
- Now choose Uninstall a Program Category from the installed software list and locate the Apple Mobile Device Support Program.
- Now After a little window opens on the screen, hold the Windows Key and R for a few seconds from the keyboard.
- After selecting OK, type “service.msc” in the Box.
msc type Services
- Find the “Apple Mobile Device” or “Apple Mobile Device Service” option on the following screen and double-click it.
- Now a window appears on the screen; click the Stop button and enter the parameters in the box below.
- After that, click the Start Button one again to start the Apple Service.
- iPhone Setup Utility for Mac
- Android Phone Recovery
- iMessage on iPhone is awaiting activation.
What Are the Most Commonly Asked Questions?
Is it feasible to resolve the problem of iTunes not being recognized?
Yes, as previously said, the issue may be handled in a simple and concise manner.
Question 2: Does solving the problem need a lot of knowledge?
No, a basic understanding of the iOS device is sufficient to resolve the problem.
Question 3: Will it happen again after the issue has been resolved?
Answer: To the greatest extent possible, the problem will be resolved and will never recur. If this happens, repeat the method to resolve the problem.
We hope that these answers and methods will assist you in resolving the iTunes Not Recognized problem on your Windows 10 or iPhone or iPad device. If none of these options worked, you should contact Apple Support. Remember to share this article with your friends and family. If your iPhone 6 or iPhone 7 has a hard reset issue, follow the instructions in the articles below to Hard Reset iPhone 7 and Hard Reset iPhone 6.
“How to Fix iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch” is the primary point of this post. Please let me know if any of the following approaches do not work for you in the comments area. I’ll attempt to keep this post up to date with new ways. If you have any new techniques for getting iTunes to recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, please let us know.
Thank you, geeks. I hope you find all of the material useful, and if not, please give it to me by leaving a comment with your inquiry, and I will show you the best answer for that problem. That’s all for now, gentlemen, have a wonderful day.
Thank you for selecting OM Geeky; please return to omgeeky.com for further information.
My name is Naveena, and I’m new to this profession. I’m very interested in writing about technology and am willing to write both expository and narrative topics. My main goal is to deliver and share knowledge with users by interacting with them about various technologies. I also enjoy cooking, gardening, and traveling.
The “iphone not detected by itunes” is a problem that has been present for a while. This article will show you how to fix the issue.
- iphone not connecting to pc only charging
- apple mobile device usb driver
- iphone 7 usb not recognized
- apple support
- iphone usb device not recognized windows 10