Rainbow Extraction is a fan game based on the Rainbow Six Siege universe and takes place in 2027. The game began production with no PC-specific optimizations and only became popular after they released it as an Xbox One title – launching December 27th 2018, but quickly received criticism for poor performance of low frame rates and stuttering that was not present when played on consoles. Ubisoft has since issued a warning to avoid playing the game until further notice due to these issues before finally pulling support entirely.,
Rainbow Extraction is a game that has been plagued with low FPS and stuttering issues for quite some time. The issue can be fixed by doing the following:
Rainbow Extraction is a multiplayer tactical shooter game created by Ubisoft. However, when a large number of people are playing the game.
They also complained about FPS dips, even on a strong PC, ruining the game’s enjoyment.
If you’re having trouble with low FPS or stuttering, we’ve covered all the options for dealing with the problem.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why is Rainbow Extraction stuttering and has a poor frame rate?
- 2 How to Fix Rainbow Extraction Stuttering and Low FPS Issues
- 2.1 1. Turn off fullscreen optimization.
- 2.2 2. Install the latest graphics driver
- 2.3 3. Make sure your system is up to date.
- 2.4 4. Enable the Windows high-performance mode.
- 2.5 5. Reduce the graphics settings in-game
- 2.6 6. Remove any unnecessary apps
- 2.7 7. Check the integrity of the game files:
- 2.8 8. Change in-game settings:
Why is Rainbow Extraction stuttering and has a poor frame rate?
FPS decreases might be caused by a variety of factors. However, we looked across several platforms and found the following common causes:
- Your computer does not satisfy the game’s minimal requirements.
- A defective or outdated graphics driver
- An obsolete system
- Making use of the fullscreen optimization option
- Graphics settings in-game may create problems.
IN Windows 11, 10, and 7, UPDATE YOUR DRIVER
Use Driver Easy to update all the missing & outdated device drivers on PC for free.
Before digging into any repairs, make sure your PC satisfies the game’s minimal system requirements.
|Minimum Requirements||Specifications to Consider|
|System||Microsoft Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)||Microsoft Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Processor||AMD Ryzem 3 1200 / Intel i5-4460||AMD Ryzen 5 1600 / Intel i7-4790|
|Graphics||AMD RX 560 4GB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB||AMD RX 580 8GB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB|
|RAM||8MB (Dual-channel setup)||32GB (Dual-channel setup)|
How to Fix Rainbow Extraction Stuttering and Low FPS Issues
You don’t need to try all of them; just work your way down the list until you discover one that works.
1. Turn off fullscreen optimization.
Disabling fullscreen optimization is the easiest and quickest way to restore FPS. Despite the fact that it is meant to optimize.
However, several gamers have claimed that their FPS has dropped.
You may deactivate fullscreen optimization by following the instructions below:
- Find the executable file for your game. C:Program Files should be the default location (x86) UbisoftGame LauncherUbisoftGame Launchergames
- Right-click the game executable and choose Properties from the menu.
- Tick the Disable fullscreen optimizations checkbox under the Compatibility tab.
- After that, click OK.
If you’re still having problems, don’t worry; just go on to the next solution below.
2. Install the latest graphics driver
On PCs with outdated or damaged graphics drivers, Rainbow Extraction often experiences low FPS and stuttering issues. You should upgrade the device driver to enhance gaming performance and repair crashes that occur during startup or loading.
Manual and automatic techniques are available for updating your system’s cards.
In the manual technique, you must go to the relevant website and search for the most recent suitable drivers before downloading them to your computer. If you don’t have the necessary expertise, you can end up installing the incorrect drivers.
As a result, we recommend that you use an automated technique in which you download Driver Easy to your computer. This utility will search your computer for outdated graphics drivers and update them automatically.
3. Make sure your system is up to date.
Windows must be updated in order to resolve software compatibility concerns. Make sure your system is up to date to avoid FPS dips and stuttering.
The steps to check for and install Windows updates are as follows:
- Type update into the search field next to your Start button, then click Check for updates.
- Windows will look for any system updates that are available. You’ll see a You’re up to date indicator if no updates are available. If necessary, you can also select View all optional updates and install them.
- If updates are available, Windows will download them for you automatically. If necessary, follow the instructions to finish the installation.
- You will have to restart your computer. Make careful to preserve crucial documents ahead of time.
If you’ve already upgraded your system and need to boost your FPS, try the next solution below.
Elden Ring Stuttering On PC [How To Increase FPS]
4. Enable the Windows high-performance mode.
Set your PC to high performance mode so that it may allocate additional resources to your game while it is running.
You may also apply this change to your GPU, which will improve its performance.
Change the power plan on your computer.
- To open the Run box, hit the Windows logo key and R on your keyboard.
- Click OK after typing control panel.
- Then choose Power choices, then View by: Small icons.
- Select the High Performance power plan.
Allow for excellent game graphics performance.
- Type graphics in the search field next to the Start button, then choose Graphics settings.
- Add the game executable to the list by clicking Browse. C:Program Files (x86)UbisoftUbisoft Game Launchergames should be the default installation place.
- After you’ve added the game executable, go to Options.
- Then click Save after selecting High performance.
If the problem remains after you’ve tried this remedy, go on to the next step.
5. Reduce the graphics settings in-game
Lowering the in-game graphical settings is another easy way to address Rainbow Extraction low FPS difficulties.
This repair will help users whose PCs do not satisfy the minimum system requirements for Rainbow Extraction PC.
6. Remove any unnecessary apps
Unwanted background programs use system resources, resulting in FPS dips. Stop any unnecessary programs from operating in the background and try playing the game again.
To close Overlay Apps, follow these steps:
- To access the Task Manager, use Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
- Now, go to the Processes tab and browse down the list to find all of the background overlay services.
- Select each one individually and click the Finish Task button.
Uninstall MSI Afterburner if you’re using it to overclock your PC. It might be causing your computer to overheat.
7. Check the integrity of the game files:
FPS dips might be the result of missing or damaged game files. You should check for any missing or damaged game files.
This is how:
- Open the Ubisoft Connect program on your computer.
- Click on the Games tab > Select the Rainbow Six Extraction game tile
- Select the arrow symbol in the bottom right corner now.
- A drop-down menu will appear > Click on Verify files
- When asked, choose Repair.
- Finally, Ubisoft Connect will begin restoring any files that are missing or damaged (if any). Wait for it to finish.
- After that, stop Ubisoft Connect and any running games, then restart your computer to check for any issues.
If the problem remains after you’ve tried this remedy, go on to the next step.
8. Change in-game settings:
If none of the following suggestions work, consider decreasing your in-game graphical settings.
All you have to do is:
- Open the game and navigate to the main settings menu.
- Go to the Graphics section.
- Change the choices to Low.
This patch will help you increase your FPS and improve your game.
Rainbow Extraction low FPS and Stuttering Issues is a problem that has been present for a while. The game Rainbow Six Siege uses the Vulkan API, which can cause stuttering and low FPS. This article will show you how to fix these issues. Reference: rainbow six siege vulkan stutter.
- rainbow six siege fps drop 2022
- rainbow six siege random fps drops
- rainbow six siege frame drops 2022
- rainbow six siege fps drop 2021
- rainbow six extraction screen tearing