With the new Kindle app update, audiobooks can now be selected and stored on your device. However there is a way to remove them again so they don’t take up unnecessary space. Here’s how!
The “remove audible from kindle paperwhite” is a question that has been asked before. The answer to the question will be provided below.
Audiobooks are a great option for folks who like to listen to books instead of reading them. It’s also a good option if you don’t want to miss out on your favorite books but don’t have time to sit down and read them. While doing anything else, you can always listen to the audiobook version.
You may download, store, and manage Audible audiobooks in your library collection using Kindle e-readers and other mobile devices that support the Amazon Audible app. It adds variety to your ebook collection and provides you additional alternatives when you’re looking for something specific.
You may opt to delete or conceal some of your Audible audio books from your home screen if you feel they are taking up too much space. You may have downloaded audiobooks that aren’t worth your time in certain circumstances. You may also delete or remove items from your library at any moment.
DON’T MISS: Sign up for a 30-day free trial of Audible here!
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Uninstall or Remove Audible Audiobooks from an Amazon Kindle e-Reader
- 2 How to Hide or Delete Audible Audiobooks on an iPad, iPhone, or Android Device
- 3 Audible Audiobooks on Amazon Kindle Devices: How to Hide Them
How to Uninstall or Remove Audible Audiobooks from an Amazon Kindle e-Reader
It merely takes a few steps to remove the Audible audiobooks from your Kindle collection that you don’t want.
- To begin, navigate to your Amazon Kindle device’s home screen.
- At the top of the screen, tap Audible.
- Go to the Device tab.
- Locate the audiobook you wish to remove.
- Long press the audiobook’s title.
- Remove from Device is the option.
TODAY’S DEALS: Right now, take advantage of these limited-time bargains on the newest Kindle e-readers!
How to Hide or Delete Audible Audiobooks on an iPad, iPhone, or Android Device
You may also delete Audible audiobooks that have been downloaded and stored on your mobile devices, such as your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone or tablet. You only need to download the Amazon Audible app.
- On your mobile device, open the Audible app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap My Library.
- Locate the audiobook you wish to delete.
- Swipe the title from right to left.
- Remove from Device or Delete from Device are the options.
- You may also delete items by tapping the Delete button at the top of the My Library section.
- Look for the title you wish to get rid of.
- Next to it, tap the red minus symbol.
- Select Delete from Device from the drop-down menu.
It’s worth noting that uninstalling an Audible audiobook from your Kindle or mobile device won’t remove it from your account. When you open your Audible account in a web browser, you can still listen to these audiobooks. If you wish to put them back on your device, log in to your Audible account and download them to your app or Kindle device.
However, if you really want to remove the Audible audiobook from your Amazon account, you must do it via the Amazon website. To get started, go here.
Audible Audiobooks on Amazon Kindle Devices: How to Hide Them
You may opt to conceal your Audible audiobooks on your Amazon Kindle device if you still want them on your device but don’t like the space they take up on your home screen. When you hide your Audible audiobooks, they will appear in your Library Filter rather than on the home screen. You can get to them whenever you want.
- On your Kindle device, tap the three-dot symbol.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Device choices from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Go to Home & Library.
- Select the Audible Content option.
- Select Show in Library Filter Only now.
- Tap the Filter icon on your home screen to see your hidden Audible audiobooks.
- Choose Audible.
- After that, you’ll get a list of all your Audible audiobooks.
That concludes our discussion. You now have additional choices for organizing and managing your Audible audiobooks. Do you want to delete or conceal your Audible audiobooks from your Kindle device? Please let us know what you think in the comments section below.
YET NO ACCOUNT THAT CAN BE AUDITED? Here’s where you can get a free 30-day Audible trial.
Watch This Video-
The “who owns audible” is a question that many people have asked. The answer to this question, is that Amazon owns Audible and they own the rights to their audiobooks. So if you want to remove/hide your audiobooks on your Kindle device, you need to remove it from your library.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I remove an audible book from my device?
A: It is not possible to remove audible books from devices.
Can you hide audible books?
A: Yes I can! You have to mute the volume of an audible book in order for it not to be heard. This is done by clicking on the icon next to Books and then adjusting the Volume slider until you are satisfied with your result
How do I clear audible history?
A: The best way to clear your audible history is by uninstalling Beat Saber and deleting the game from your PS4. If youre not comfortable with this, theres a chance that reinstalling will fix it
- how do i remove audible books from my device?
- amazon uk
- audible login
- audiobook subscription
- how much is audible with prime