A beauty brand that isn’t afraid to stand out, Revlon has left its mark on the industry with a unique product line. The company is investing in blockchain technology as it looks to bring transparency and efficiency into their supply chain. Whether or not this will work remains to be seen, but one thing’s for sure — they are trying something different.,
The “revlon one coconut” is a product that was released by Revlon in 2018. It is a coconut-scented cream that provides hydration to the skin, and it has a light texture.
Today’s deals include a discount on the Revlon One-Step, a discount on the Logitech C920S Webcam, and a discount on a high-quality Thermoworks thermometer. All of this and more may be found further down.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Amazon has it for $99 $89
- 0.2 Amazon has it for $59.99 $26.36.
- 0.3 Thermoworks: $65 $48.75
- 0.4 Walmart has it for $529 and $459.
- 0.5 Target has it for $69.99 $48.99.
- 1 More bargains can be had
- 2 You could have missed out on some great deals.
- 2.1 15th Echo Show
- 2.2 iPad Mini
- 2.3 SM-50 Stand Mixer by Cuisinart
- 2.4 Beats by Dre Fit Pro
- 2.5 Inspire 2 is a fitness tracker by Fitbit.
- 2.6 Personal Water Filters by LifeStraw
- 2.7 Emart Selfie Ring Light, 10-Inch
- 2.8 Braun Forehead Thermometer with No Touch
- 2.9 Air Fryer Dash Tasti-Crisp
- 2.10 6-quart Instant Pot Pro Plus
- 2.11 Our Place
Amazon has it for $99 $89
If you’re an Apple user looking for an item tracker, the AirTag is a no-brainer. The AirTag is a game changer for scatterbrained occasions, such as when you can’t remember where you left your vehicle keys, thanks to its amazing accuracy and long-lasting battery. This bargain is now $89 for a pack of four, which is the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
Amazon has it for $59.99 $26.36.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get the highly wanted Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer while it’s on sale. The top-rated hair tool (and our selection for best budget hair dryer) is on sale at Amazon for only $26.36 in red — the lowest price we’ve ever seen — so you can get a salon-quality blowout without spending a fortune.
Thermoworks: $65 $48.75
Make sure you’re ready for grilling season, which is just around the horizon. The ChefAlarm is the most adaptable leave-in thermometer we discovered in our testing of the best meat thermometers since it is accurate, stable, and simple to read. It comes with an easy-to-use alarm and timer, as well as magnetic and stand mounts so you can put it anywhere you choose. Thermoworks is now offering this dependable thermometer at a reduced price.
Walmart has it for $529 and $459.
Right now, you can save $70 on the Series 7, an Apple Watch with a big always-on display and quick charging. The bigger display makes it simpler to engage with, and the UI as a whole seems more spacious. In compared to prior Apple Watches, the Series 7 is the most sophisticated, featuring health functions like as blood oxygen monitoring and an electrocardiogram.
Target has it for $69.99 $48.99.
The Logitech C920S proved to be the finest webcam for most individuals in our tests, providing outstanding image quality in both bright and low lighting circumstances. It offers a durable and adaptable construction, as well as some useful companion software for personalizing your images. You can purchase it for 30% off right now if you sign up for Target Circle, which is free to join.
More bargains can be had
• The Ninja AG301 Foodi 5-in-1 does it all in the kitchen: at the press of a button, it bakes, air fries, grills, dehydrates, and roasts (literally). It’s now on sale for $70 on Amazon, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to make dinner prep a breeze.
• Genealogy On Amazon right now, DNA’s genetic ethnicity tests, which may help you find out your heritage’s tale and design a family tree, are at their lowest price in a month – $59 instead of $99.
• Use code WARMUP at checkout to get 20% off everything Madewell dresses, sandals, shirts, shorts, and swim until May 9.
• Lawns are in full-on green mode right now, and if yours could need some TLC, Woot! has Greenworks mowers beginning at $179.99.
• Philips’ rechargeable Sonicare toothbrushes make brushing a pleasure rather than a hassle, and they’re now 30% off on Amazon.
• When it comes to establishing a mood, we’re all for delightfully scented candles, and Nordstrom is now offering 30% off Paddywax’s top aromas.
• If you’re in need of a little positivity right now (and who doesn’t? ), Life is Good’s T-shirts are all 25% off, plus you’ll receive free delivery with the code YAYSPRING.
• Using a digital frame to display your images is much superior than browsing through your phone photos to alleviate some recollections. Nixplay’s touch-screen frames are now on sale for 38% off on Amazon, just in time for Mother’s Day.
• Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize with this Amazon deal on Burt’s Bees lip balm, face masks, lotion, and more, which are all up to 37% off.
• It’s patio season for both people and insects, so use this Amazon offer on pest catchers to capture mosquitoes, gnats, and fruit flies.
You could have missed out on some great deals.
15th Echo Show
At Amazon, $249.99 is $199.99.
Released in late 2021, the 15th Echo Show is Amazon’s newest, and largest, Echo Show to date. Unlike its previous iterations, this 15.6-inch giant of an Alexa smart display was designed to hang on the wall rather than sit on a counter or nightstand. This is the first sale we’ve seen on the 15th Echo Show, so don’t miss out the opportunity for solid savings.
Amazon has it for $499 $399.99.
The iPad Mini is the perfect gadget for anybody looking for a small, lightweight tablet that doesn’t skimp on performance. Despite its modest 8.3-inch screen, this tablet is equally as powerful as the iPad, iPad Air, and even the iPad Pro in certain ways. You can get the Mini for 20% off right now, which is the greatest deal we’ve ever seen, topping even Black Friday prices.
SM-50 Stand Mixer by Cuisinart
At Amazon, you can get a $212.45 gift card for $154.38.
The Cuisinart SM-50, our budget-friendly stand mixer option, is now under $150 in the white linen color, which is the lowest price we’ve seen. This mixer was quiet, powerful, and durable, outperforming all of the lesser mixers we tried. It’s a terrific option if you want to enhance your baking or culinary utensils without going overboard with your cash.
Beats by Dre Fit Pro
$199.95 at Amazon $179.95
The Beats by Dre Fit Pro are the Goldilocks of headphones: They blend all of the AirPods Pro’s best features with a stylish, secure and workout-friendly design. Right now you can take advantage of the first sale we’ve ever seen on these headphones. With a great discount and Underscored’s seal of approval, why not try them out?
Inspire 2 is a fitness tracker by Fitbit.
Amazon has it for $99.95 $68.95.
Sporting myriad helpful features, the Inspire 2 is a fitness tracker by Fitbit. is our top fitness tracker choice for anyone who wants better clarity and more robust data about their health, fitness and wellness lifestyle. Usually going for around $100, it’s now $30 off at Amazon, just in time for warm weather movement.
Personal Water Filters by LifeStraw
Amazon has it for $64.95 (down from $48.72).
It never hurts to have a LifeStraw on hand, whether you’re a camping enthusiast or simply prefer to be prepared. The extremely popular portable water filter eliminates 99.999 percent of germs, waterborne parasites, and microplastics, according to 65,000 5-star reviews. It’s a big seller among Underscored readers year after year because it’s light and effective. Get out into nature with a LifeStraw filter, which is a must-have for every outdoor adventure.
Emart Selfie Ring Light, 10-Inch
Amazon has it for $29.99 and Amazon has it for $20.99.
The Emart ring light, our recommendation for the finest overall ring light, is at its lowest price this year. This ring light allows you the ability to achieve fantastic, consistent illumination for video chats, streaming, selfies, or any other content production requirement with hundreds of lighting and location options.
Braun Forehead Thermometer with No Touch
Amazon has it for $59.99 $28.80.
Our best-selling digital thermometer is now available at the lowest price we’ve ever seen. The Braun No-Touch can be held up to 2 inches away, and it has a positioning sensor that puts a light on your forehead to verify you’re measuring your temperature on the correct place of the head. The Braun No-Touch thermometer has everything you need — and more — in a thermometer, including the ability to mute any noise and an LED display that can be viewed in the dark.
Air Fryer Dash Tasti-Crisp
Amazon has it for $59.99 $45.70.
Thanks to an Amazon deal, our selection for the most economical air fryer is even more reasonable right now. Though it lacks the presets, settings, and modes seen in higher-end models, the Dash Tasti-good Crisp’s performance and small footprint make it an ideal choice for apartments. This is the best deal we’ve seen on this model since Black Friday, so take advantage of it now.
6-quart Instant Pot Pro Plus
Amazon has it for $169.99 $149.95.
The 6-quart Instant Pot Pro Plus, our top choice for the finest pressure cooker, is now on sale for $149.95. This model claims to be the holy grail of compact kitchen appliances, with an easy interface including 10 preset settings and smartphone management — and it delivers on a lot of that promise. Even inexperienced chefs may produce excellent outcomes on a broad range of dishes.
Super Sale in the Spring
Favorite brand on the internet Our Place is noted for its trendy direct-to-consumer cookware, which claims to be able to replace up to eight different pots and pans in one vessel. The brand is currently offering 20% off all of its bestselling products, including the popular Always Pan, the newly released Perfect Pot, and more.
The “revlon one-step hair dryer” is a hair dryer that has a unique design. It can be used on wet or dry hair, and it dries in just one step.
- revlon uniq one
- revlon one-step
- revlon one ingredients
- revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer
- revlon one-step men